Silence Between Us

The echoes of our silence making noise,
Hope you also feeling the same,
The echoes of our silence making noise,
Yes,
It's you, who got me back to this world even when I lost my all hopes
And
Your Confidence and my Trust
Combined with Purity
And do you know something?
When I lost the hope and falling down
It's You,Who
Forced me to trust myself again
Gave me a new hope
And Echoes of our silence making noise,
Do you know?
Nothing really matters to me.
But now
All that matters is all about you and only you
Don't know how but
My heart echoes your name
My heart just wants you to be there
The reason behind why
My heart echoes your name
Don't know
But Trust me
It's making me go crazy
But that feeling is just amazing
I never expressed my feelings
But
Some feelings untouched
Some feelings unrevealed
Some feelings without meeting,
These feelings are really Awesome
But the silence created by time between us is making noise,
Making Noise....